• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Dec 8-10th Winter Storm

UK looks a little SE off the coast at hour 72 than it’s 12z run. FV ticked SE a hair too.
If we can get a Euro/UKMET/FV3-GFS consensus I'll feel pretty good about getting the NAM onboard, and it's profile should fall inline (hopefully). Don't forget, the Euro is actually higher resolution (9km) than the 12km NAM we've been looking at thus far, so it shouldn't be totally out to lunch with pytpe and I'd certainly trust it with strong support from the EPS over the NAM at this point.

Your saying no ❄️
Woodruff Road north is prime for some
Snow and sleet. Should be a fun storm. I’ll be south towards the golden strip so I’ll be in the battle zone. I’m thinking a heavy IP/ZR with backend 1.5” snow Sunday night/ Monday morning. North of 85 should see at least 4”. What area do you live in?

Woodruff Road north is prime for some
Snow and sleet. Should be a fun storm. I’ll be south towards the golden strip so I’ll be in the battle zone. I’m thinking a heavy IP/ZR with backend 1.5” snow Sunday night/ Monday morning. North of 85 should see at least 4”. What area do you live in?

Between liberty and Pickens close to the airport

I just want to toss this out there for GSP peeps! If you have any hope of seeing anything besides rain, pay attention to temps tomorrow! Forecast high of 53, that’s bad enough, but if there’s more sun and fact that it’s ahead of the front, upper 50s are possible. I don’t care what the DPs are, when you wake up Saturday morning and it’s in the mid 40s, you can wetbulb your ass off and only get to mid/upper 30s. Don’t say you havnt been warned!

If we can get a Euro/UKMET/FV3-GFS consensus I'll feel pretty good about getting the NAM onboard, and it's profile should fall inline (hopefully). Don't forget, the Euro is actually higher resolution (9km) than the 12km NAM we've been looking at thus far, so it shouldn't be totally out to lunch with pytpe and I'd certainly trust it with strong support from the EPS over the NAM at this point.
Great points .I forgot that the euro op is 9km

I just want to toss this out there for GSP peeps! If you have any hope of seeing anything besides rain, pay attention to temps tomorrow! Forecast high of 53, that’s bad enough, but if there’s more sun and fact that it’s ahead of the front, upper 50s are possible. I don’t care what the DPs are, when you wake up Saturday morning and it’s in the mid 40s, you can wetbulb your ass off and only get to mid/upper 30s. Don’t say you havnt been warned!
Very valid point I’ve seen it happen

Back