• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Dec 8-10th Winter Storm

Well, if we are within 24 hours and the models are about the same as they are now, and it ends up like RAH says, then the technology really needs to be improved with regards to the models.

The technology isn't the problem. Lacking the ability to understand the technology seems to be a problem for certain folks. That and the inability to decipher history and common sense regarding NC winter weather....Just my 2 cents ;-)

Not trying to sound rude, but Brick has every right to be excited, he's getting some wintry in his back yard early this December, that's a bonus. Doesn't matter if he get a 1 or 20 inches, ill.be happy to. Take this to banter if need.

NAM at 75 is north a bit with the 5H energy and looks like it may be trying to phase with the NS energy a little early which would not be good if that happens... not for folks in the Carolinas at least.

Very nice wedge signature showing up at 72
namconus_mslpaNorm_us_50.png

The technology isn't the problem. Lacking the ability to understand the technology seems to be a problem for certain folks. That and the inability to decipher history and common sense regarding NC winter weather....Just my 2 cents ;-)

If the output is not reliable and false, then it should be improved.

NAM at 75 is north a bit with the 5H energy and looks like it may be trying to phase with the NS energy a little early which would not be good if that happens... not for folks in the Carolinas at least.
Nam always loves phasing at it's edge.

DP’s much colder this run for the immediate CAD region and down into NE GA

18zAD905D90-48E9-4A5C-9846-079BAE89AF01.png
12zE90DCFB9-90B1-452E-B2BA-0E9CAC0B14F7.png

700mb temps.

I can see snow through 12z Sun but after that... sleet/rain mix looks likely from triad to triangle. I could be wrong.

9135B6EC-7EB5-4D1D-8C93-513209856CDE.png
4511F6F6-FAB2-403C-B9FC-1856580DFF9D.png

Back