• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Dec 8-10th Winter Storm

RAH is probably right. Hate to say it but this just isn't the slam dunk these clown maps are depicting unless you are in the mountains. I suppose something could alter it but best IMO to accept the probable reality....I guess we will see but the winter weather season is just getting started!

namconus_ref_frzn_us_43.png

Wish I lived in SW Virginia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am not SW enough:( went from 30 to 6 that run of the Euro and don't like what the ENS members did. They are back to 2 solutions. Some pretty far south and some major amped. Last nights individual members were more middle of the road with differences in strength. We'll see what happens tonight. It has gone back and forth so much. Fun to watch though.

At hour 57 on nam the low is little further south. Wintry precip breaking on in north Texas panhandle. Still looking good. Also the high pressure is at 1039mb. 1 mb stronger.

DP’s looking good in the CAD region at hour 57. A good tick colder. HP up top looking strong. Beastly high back west

Well, if we are within 24 hours and the models are about the same as they are now, and it ends up like RAH says, then the technology really needs to be improved with regards to the models.

Back