• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Dazzling December

Anyone with access to the weather bell maps want to post a couple of the city EPS meteogram charts? Based off the control run, I’m curious to see if there’s more support for a Christmas miracle. Selfishly, I’d like to see Greensboro.

There's a couple monsters in this suite.

1670587200-rp6poZf0m24.png

The Canadian ensemble also has a couple takers right before Christmas

1670587200-W7nlHD419b0.png

At this rate on the GFS we may just stay dry next week with no big pattern changing event at all. Many of us have gone from 2+ of rain down to .25 or so The low just goes towards the lake and dies.
The rain can take a hike regardless of a pattern change. I've gotten nearly 7" in 8 days and my creek has been out it's banks the whole time. All the ponds are filled again.

Yeah we are on a surplus from a rain standpoint and all these CAD days are keeping things damp. If it hasn’t been raining It’s been heavy misting with fog nonstop for the last week outside of a few hours on sunlight yesterday morning. And that doesn’t look to be ending whatsoever

At this rate on the GFS we may just stay dry next week with no big pattern changing event at all. Many of us have gone from 2+ of rain down to .25 or so The low just goes towards the lake and dies.
It has been and still is raining in ATL< over 2,6 inches so far today since midnight.

Yeah and mods feel free to move this to banter but the worst part was the Georgia Governor and Atlanta Mayor trying to deflect all the blame on the NWS despite their forecast ending up correct.
What's interesting is the gefs was on the cold weather train and since departed it lol. Now the euro switched places. Is the gfs and gefs really that bad or is euro and eps that bad? ??

What's interesting is the gefs was on the cold weather train and since departed it lol. Now the euro switched places. Is the gfs and gefs really that bad or is euro and eps that bad?

The GEFS doesn’t even look that warm to me lol. It just warms up a bit around the 20th then quickly goes back to cold. At least that was 12z

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The GEFS doesn’t even look that warm to me lol. It just warms up a bit around the 20th then quickly goes back to cold. At least that was 12z

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Euro and eps was real cold, which supports the +EAMT spike, if correct, should unlock the arctic flood gates.

Back