• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Dazzling December

Folks..

"Pattern change"..
Went from a, (forecasted), *Day of Rain* too NADDA & warmer Temps..

Here on the Coast.. currently..
71F
7% chance of precip, (down from nearly 90% earlier), via NWS..

Partly Cloudy Skies..
SE winds 5~10 MPH Dew @ 62%

Folks..

"Pattern change"..
Went from a, (forecasted), *Day of Rain* too NADDA & warmer Temps..

Here on the Coast.. currently..
71F
7% chance of precip, (down from nearly 90% earlier), via NWS..

Partly Cloudy Skies..
SE winds 5~10 MPH Dew @ 62%
47 and drizzle here. Typical wedge with 25+ degree spread and we are a 3hour drive apart as the crow flys. Be interested to see how fast the warm front (CAD breakdown) happens here overnight.

The Front coming through next wed night into Thurs has amazing agreement per all 3 Ops. Canadian even catches enough cold air dammed up for a sig ice storm foothills.

zr_acc.us_ma.png

prateptype.conus.png

I think that huge storm next week is the beginning of a change for the Eastern US. I think once we get to this coming Saturday, we will be seeing some haymakers on models.
This is something I’ve been noticing for the last week. It is the first system to really get blocked to slow the flow down and the dominoes start falling after that.

The Front coming through next wed night into Thurs has amazing agreement per all 3 Ops. Canadian even catches enough cold air dammed up for a sig ice storm foothills.

zr_acc.us_ma.png

prateptype.conus.png
You bet I’m in the bullseye here in Roanoke. We get at least 2 ice storms a winter it seems

Back