• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Dazzling December

Well dang, did yall see the new GFS run
yhVrD2x.gif

View attachment 124680
Good lord. Laughable. ?
At this point… it’s absolutely laughable. It’s hard to say anything about a trend on the models when they are repeatedly doing this. I mean that is two completely opposite H5 patterns on two runs of the same model ran 6 hours apart

At this point… it’s absolutely laughable. It’s hard to say anything about a trend on the models when they are repeatedly doing this. I mean that is two completely opposite H5 patterns on two runs of the same model ran 6 hours apart
Euro suite says "Hello stranger, what you been waiting on?"

It’s not a TPV under the block kickstarting a good pattern immediately but I’ll certainly take this trend to less SER and breaks under the -NAO/NE Canadian ridge, eventually over time it’s a step down process which each piece of energy amplifying over the Atlantic and cooling down the pattern more and more. Maybe starting to gain some momentum ? 0FA0C83D-6B42-44B5-B1DA-7058F2D62169.gif

It’s not a TPV under the block kickstarting a good pattern immediately but I’ll certainly take this trend to less SER and breaks under the -NAO/NE Canadian ridge, eventually over time it’s a step down process which each piece of energy amplifying over the Atlantic and cooling down the pattern more and more. Maybe starting to gain some momentum ? View attachment 124688
This is probably more believable than that was (TPV under the block sliding east), but still need to see this continue to trend once inside truncation. I could see the blocking trending stronger once again, so maybe this time there will be energy undercutting to set us on our way.

It’s not a TPV under the block kickstarting a good pattern immediately but I’ll certainly take this trend to less SER and breaks under the -NAO/NE Canadian ridge, eventually over time it’s a step down process which each piece of energy amplifying over the Atlantic and cooling down the pattern more and more. Maybe starting to gain some momentum ? View attachment 124688
Let's see if the Euro Suite can hold the line or gain in beauty as it has been the best of the bunch of late. Like how it holds the Scandi ridging here to the end of the run - breeding ground for retrograding blocks

J7lNQr6.png

Back