• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Dazzling December

Aka "get the first storm out of the way to see what the second one will do" on your Winter Storm Fail Bingo cards.
Just saying, I feel like after tomorrow we will start seeing different solutions whether for the better or worse.

I'm personally on the camp that no winter weather will result from this pattern at all, I'm more worried about the cold wave moderating. The 12z Euro seemed "warm" compared to previous runs imo.

Just saying, I feel like after tomorrow we will start seeing different solutions whether for the better or worse.

I'm personally on the camp that no winter weather will result from this pattern at all, I'm more worried about the cold wave moderating. The 12z Euro seemed "warm" compared to previous runs imo.
Actually the cold wave moderating would probably be better for the 26th-27th. That storm isn't going to cut. It's likely to get squashed into oblivion. So I welcome a weaker cold push. Again, maybe I'm a minority but I'm in the camp of screw dry cold. I'm only ok with vodka cold if it comes after a storm and preserves my snow longer.

I will say the cold seems to have moved more east than diving due south so much, Not that it won't be cold, but frigid?--Not so sure and transient too it seems now.

I will say the cold seems to have moved more east than diving due south so much, Not that it won't be cold, but frigid?--Not so sure and transient too it seems now.
Again I think that’s just putting too much focus into operational runs that far out which will fluctuate back and forth. The signal in the ensembles is still very strong for the days around Christmas to be at least 15-25 below average and then maybe some moderation but still well below average.

Wow
snow.000065.png

Again I think that’s just putting too much focus into operational runs that far out which will fluctuate back and forth. The signal in the ensembles is still very strong for the days around Christmas to be at least 15-25 below average and then maybe some moderation but still well below average.
Thanks for tempering my comment chaz. I look forward to the 0z suite.

Back