• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Dazzling December

Tuesday morning still has potential for NE Ga and Upstate SC, imo. NAM thermal profiles are cold at 84hrs and sim radar looks decent. GFS also marginally conducive for snow Tuesday morning and precip shield is very close and trending better. High placement(albeit a weak high) is ideal for CAD as well.

Tuesday morning still has potential for NE Ga and Upstate SC, imo. NAM thermal profiles are cold at 84hrs and sim radar looks decent. GFS also marginally conducive for snow Tuesday morning and precip shield is very close and trending better. High placement(albeit a weak high) is ideal for CAD as well.
Latest icon run looks decent for it too

Icon looks better over the top. Similar to last night's euro splits the difference between the far left and right looks

That’s funny because I was thinking the 12z Euro splits the difference between the 12z Canadian and GFS.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯​

Icon looks better over the top. Similar to last night's euro splits the difference between the far left and right looks
Icon has pulled one or two rabbits out if it's hat and certainly shouldn't be discounted entirely. Just alot of model confusion currently and with all the energy dumping into this I suspect this will continue for another few days.

Personally I don't think the over amplified and left models are right and I don't think the gfs right. There should be energy drawn east under the block in Canada but I doubt it's enough for us to get a gfs like solution. The good thing is think if you still want to believe the gfs isn't backing down fully

Personally in don't think the over amplified and left models are right and I don't think the gfs right. There should be energy drawn east under the block in Canada but I doubt it's enough for us to get a gfs like solution. The good thing is think if you still want to believe the gfs isn't backing down fully

I'm all in on the GFS. ♥️♦️♠️♣️

Personally in don't think the over amplified and left models are right and I don't think the gfs right. There should be energy drawn east under the block in Canada but I doubt it's enough for us to get a gfs like solution. The good thing is think if you still want to believe the gfs isn't backing down fully
Yeah I agree with this. I’ve had a hard time believing that the low plows into the block like the Ukie has been trying to do. I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if this ends up a Miller B with the low cutting up west of the Apps and the energy transfer occurring to a new low near the Delmarva peninsula

Back