• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Crypto trading

Fj5QgdaXkAAfMrf

BREAKING: SBF diverted FTX customer funds to donate to political campaigns, per Federal authorities.
I hope someone has enough balls to investigate this and prove the link between it all. Government sends money to Ukraine. Ukraine funnels it though FTX. Then SBF and FTX turn around and hand it right back to our politicians.

I hope someone has enough balls to investigate this and prove the link between it all. Government sends money to Ukraine. Ukraine funnels it though FTX. Then SBF and FTX turn around and hand it right back to our politicians.
He will probably "hang himself" before any of that happens.

Well......, you might just be on to something with that theory. Would not surprise me in the least.

Bingo... Just follow the money, well, follow the crypto wallets and see where it all led to ...

Ironically, the only "politician" that gave back donations from SBF, was Beto O'Rourke...

Back