• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Crypto trading

In my opinion, if you're valuing blue chip cryptos with fiat, it's a losing battle. Crypto should be valued with crypto....it's it's own store of value and currency. The major powers are desperate to keep the world on fiat and away from decentralized currencies....the private central banks want to keep people using debt so they remain the major power that dictates the world. Russia is one of the few major countries that does not have a central bank like everyone else.....Ukraine situation is not what the media says it is.

In my opinion, if you're valuing blue chip cryptos with fiat, it's a losing battle. Crypto should be valued with crypto....it's it's own store of value and currency. The major powers are desperate to keep the world on fiat and away from decentralized currencies....the private central banks want to keep people using debt so they remain the major power that dictates the world. Russia is one of the few major countries that does not have a central bank like everyone else.....Ukraine situation is not what the media says it is.
thank you for the input - this forum seems very balanced
question: would you invest in cryptocurrency at this time? if so, which one(s) and why?

thank you for the input - this forum seems very balanced
question: would you invest in cryptocurrency at this time? if so, which one(s) and why?
I have a good bit in crypto. BTC, ETH, SOL, LUNA are my top 4. I have some minor MATIC, XRP (taking a gamble), and XLM (also taking a gamble since rumors are governments could use stellar)

Finally, looks like its game time. Not happy of their decisions since January, but, what can you do. I just wish they would have done better on the time scale of the roll out. I would of gotten us on the white paper of $efb which have gotten us 3000%. but, here is the update. Still mid-term hold.

Last edited:
EGC , What does this chart tell you? We all know that any moment to three weeks from now, EGC will be popping out the utilities on the road map. We also know that chairman likes moonshots buys to make runs. Here, we see him waiting to make a major splash to top of these releases. So, in the next few weeks , several hundred thousand to $2 million will be spent on the buy backs. Major moon shots, with some over a trillion bought on one buy. Rare opportunity to cash in upon.

CLICK HERE FOR CHART

EGC , What does this chart tell you? We all know that any moment to three weeks from now, EGC will be popping out the utilities on the road map. We also know that chairman likes moonshots buys to make runs. Here, we see him waiting to make a major splash to top of these releases. So, in the next few weeks , several hundred thousand to $2 million will be spent on the buy backs. Major moon shots, with some over a trillion bought on one buy. Rare opportunity to cash in upon.

CLICK HERE FOR CHART
Confirmed, major buying some time soon of EGC. MAJOR BUYING!
FNj0bvmWYAMDQkO.jpg

$SOL right on the edge of a cliff. It literally went straight vertical from $20 to $80 last year and right now it's clinging to $80.

Screen Shot 2022-03-13 at 9.24.24 AM.png

BTC consolidating/recovering somewhat - alts even better like ADA, AVAX, MINA, KAVA; alts have really lagged since Nov 2021
Which is your two favorites? I am still watching paint dry, but, this is suppose to be the week for EGC to explode. We will see, but, BIG heads up on EGC

BTC, ETH
be aware that anything else than BTC is highly speculative/almost gambling (even ETH)...
however, my favorite alts to hold/accumulate: ETH, LUNA, SOL, AVAX, DOT, ATOM, XLM
BTW Heads up, looks like EGC will start the dance

BTC, ETH
be aware that any cryptocurrency other than BTC is highly speculative/almost gambling (even ETH)...
however, my favorite alts to hold/accumulate: ETH, LUNA, SOL, AVAX, DOT, ATOM, XLM
I have seen many others also like that batch you got. One thing I like about EGC is that the main guy really does chat with Elon Musk. He is a top finance guy in Europe and did a lot of selling of TSLA stock in the beginning

Back