• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Crypto trading

I used to think that my 40 token bag of Luna was a "large" position (for me....I aint rich, and I diversify). I now have 775000 luna tokens. But the good news is I woke up with my dollar value triple from the night before....Keep your eyes open with this....Hell...buy $20 worth and see what happens. Ya never know.

Trying to time the dip but it's not like I can set a limit order. Thing is so volatile
Yeah, you really can't time it...but I "think" you can set a limit order on Kucoin, which is where I'm buying luna. I've just been doing market orders for $10 here and there though.

BTC at 19K...Fear and Greed Index at 6 (never seen it that low)...
I cont to DCA into this asset class (only BTC, ETH, and Top 10 Alts, but no memes [Doge, Shiba]/Binance/nothing tied to Elon Musk) and obviously diversified into stocks, real estate, etc...
expect to see positive returns late 2023/24...
(I do one exception to my crypto Atl Top 10: KAVA...23% staking on Kraken...hard to ignore)

Last edited:
Well, after a seven-month deal, EGC's Lunasky is about to launch. P.S. I am officially now a low-level insider now.

Although a supporter of it, I'm starting to lean towards crypto is flat-lining and won't return to its glorious days. I hope I'm wrong.
I have been buying EGC all summer long. Officially going to start the party in the next few weeks. Easy money from today's price.

FbgWtTtXwAQWdCl

Back