• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Crypto trading

I sure hope I am misunderstanding what this is actually saying…are we all being punked. ?‍♂️

Basically someone wasted millions on a jpeg that holds 0 value in the end. They're at the absolute top of my "this is a scam or a waste of money" list and shouldn't be taken seriously. There is no future with them, and only reason they're becoming popular now is because of stuff like this and companies see a way to make more money, yet it offers no benefit.

For safer crypto investing opportunities with lots of education and early access to new projects for being part of their subscription check out tangocrypto Patreon very reasonable fee of 25 per month. They are based on discord. I went from being completely at the mercy of the flow of the market to making money or holding steady even in the down markets.They teach how to not getting involved in the emotions and fomo culture and they pick projects that have long term potential and recommended it. They prevett projects for weeks before recommending. If you join you should come say hi my user name is CMR4407.

Back