• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Coronavirus (Stay on Topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CDC officials have added new procedures for hospitals dealing with wuhflu.
Ppl arriving at local hospitals are being sent home and to give praises atleast they dont have the regular flu

If you find yourself without a job as of late
Good news FEMA is hiring!

This just gives me a warm fuzzy feeling. As if worrying about Karen and her unvaccinated crotch goblins weren’t enough...

THIS after walking the halls of K-5 open house tonight. They all have their fingers up their nose and hands all over each other. Makes you paranoid. As for my teenager, she said the high school group isn't worried about it because "only boomers get sick and die from it." ??‍♀️

Definitely interesting tracking this thing ... and seeing how diseases really spread now a days .. seeing the first confirmed cases popping up in big city names and states with big city’s and large airport travel congestion .. clearly with the first cases reported in California and the west coast and then New York and now in Georgia .. clearly these things are spread through this expansive travel and congested airports that take people and flights from all over the world ..

one wonders though .. if these people have been infected all this time what are the odds people who have been near these people have contracted and then brought those cases all over the country ...

Would think travel would be shut down to these severely infected countries seeing where these cases have come from .. but I guess at this point it would just be too late

ba3007ad73a3c44eb1b187fafe4b4fa5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So far this is not how its panning out, there are around 130ish confirmed US cases.....out of which we have had 6 deaths already. Right now around 4% of all known cases have resulted in death....flu is around .1-.2%.

He was talking about total number dieing, not % of those with infection dieing. For the flu, 10s of thousands per year. It remains to be seen if this will ever even get close. For now, the chance of any one random person dieing from Corona is way, way lower than from the flu because of the far lower numbers having it....for now and hopefully for good.

He has a point that the flu is being trivialized by the media in relation to Corona. The media wants ratings and they also have other motives (political/anti-Trump?).

CDC officials have added new procedures for hospitals dealing with wuhflu.
Ppl arriving at local hospitals are being sent home and to give praises atleast they dont have the regular flu

If you find yourself without a job as of late
Good news FEMA is hiring!

Well I guess now we see why Fema was stock piling body bags so long for so many years.

I'm kidding.
But. this ---- is 100% broken out now and make sure you do the good hygiene ---- and stay away from elderly, please. I think over the next day or so we will finally see the whole panic scenario.

also, grab ramen, bath tissue, your alcohol you may need.. canned goods. common sense but dont forget PET FOOD/ SUPPLIES. pets get ignored a lot in preps for some reason, oversight I guess.

also, grab ramen, bath tissue, your alcohol you may need.. canned goods. common sense but dont forget PET FOOD/ SUPPLIES. pets get ignored a lot in preps for some reason, oversight I guess.
I bought a 50lb bag of Ol’ Roy on Saturday..Lucile is going to be just fine

It’s a bit oncerning we have cases in Atlanta now..it’s everywhere. I’m not concerned for myself but the ramifications years down the road are a bit worrisome. Two flu’ish viruses going around every year wiping out a percentage of the population. It’s hell getting old.

I’ll make a run to the package store tomorrow. Maybe I can sit at home for a few weeks and damage my liver while I’m hiding from the Kung Flu.

I’m so confused. Thousands are dying overseas but I just watched an American lady who has the virus being interviewed and she says she only has a mild caugh and slight temperature. Compares the virus to a mild cold..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back