• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Coronavirus (Stay on Topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not only treatment but a preventative in general during cold season.

My go to is Airborne and 1000mg of elderberry (not joking and no I don’t believe in essential oils, but elderberry actually has support from clinical trials — people always give me a funny look when I recommend this)...I usually take it if I feel like I’m coming down with a cold and it either nips it in the bud or shortens the duration. If we start to have confirmed cases in NC it will be daily until this virus is controlled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I take elderberry every day, have for years! It works.

Second death in Washington and it sounds like there are 3 more people in very serious life threatening condition they range in age from the 70's to 90's.....the second death was a man in his 70's they mentioned yesterday was in bad shape.

Imagine this wont help matters on Wall Street....

@Jon not trying to get off topic too much here, but I've heard good things about elderberry also, even tried it once..... is there a way to combat the one bothersome side effect.

@Jon not trying to get off topic too much here, but I've heard good things about elderberry also, even tried it once..... is there a way to combat the one bothersome side effect.

It has to do with how pure the supplement is. It has to be made from the ripe fruit only. I’d only buy brand name products and unfortunately it’s a bit of a trial and error to find one that doesn’t cause that problem.

Second death in Washington and it sounds like there are 3 more people in very serious life threatening condition they range in age from the 70's to 90's.....the second death was a man in his 70's they mentioned yesterday was in bad shape.

Imagine this wont help matters on Wall Street....

This isn’t just to you.

But this worsening over the weekend should have already been dialed into the Fri price. I mean is it really surprising vs what we knew on Friday? It will continue to get worse in the US for awhile. This is already known. Did anyone think things would be suddenly improving already? Now if it were to accelerate to much higher than expected numbers, that would be a different story.

I do see that London has now gone back to positive and that the Dow futures have come back again (by 350 to only 50 down vs Fri close).

This isn’t just to you.

But this worsening over the weekend should have already been dialed into the Fri price. I mean is it really surprising vs what we knew on Friday? It will continue to get worse in the US for awhile. This is already known. Did anyone think things would be suddenly improving already? Now if it were to accelerate to much higher than expected numbers, that would be a different story.

I do see that London has now gone back to positive and that the Dow futures have come back again (by 350 to only 50 down vs Fri close).

You would hope that but people are funny animals...

Interesting
2f5242ea66fb677c339114a551252189.jpg

Yeah, this notion of "but it targets mainly older people and people with health issues" is really not all that great of a perspective. I mean, who doesn't have people that they love who have health issues or are older?

Head in the Sand Syndrome.

This isn't a shot at Trump but our whole government. How can we be so inept at testing for this virus? It's been around for three months, how much time do they need to get their act together?

This isn't a shot at Trump but our whole government. How can we be so inept at testing for this virus? It's been around for three months, how much time do they need to get their act together?

Bureaucratic incompetence is the bane of all governments.

More evidence that the human toll in Iran is worse than what the government is admitting to...

Have you seen the video of people licking a metal gate in Tehran? It’s a religious thing but they had a live report from there earlier and people were in line to LICK A gate . That’s not gonna help things

This is what I expected but the low pediatric numbers are puzzling to me...

Yeah you would think that number would be higher . Thankfully it’s not .

It these numbers are also coming out of China so take with a grain of salt but seems to fit what you’ve been saying for the past few days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back