• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Coronavirus (Stay on Topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some significant percentage increases in cases in India recently. They are still low, but you have to wonder if things might be on the verge of blowing up there. If they do, it will be very bad...so many people.

Yikes, I think that may be their worst day so far? Makes me wonder what kind of awful numbers we’re going to see nationwide in Italy when those numbers are released soon...
Actually the worst day they had was on March 21, when 546 people died from the coronavirus in Lombardy. But still, that's a big increase from yesterday.

7,377 new cases in New York State. 4,005 new cases in New York City. 119 new deaths in New York State.

Actually the worst day they had was on March 21, when 546 people died from the coronavirus in Lombardy. But still, that's a big increase from yesterday.
If I recall, a lot of deaths occur 3 weeks or more after onset so it makes sense that the death rate would be lagging a little.

The Cocktail is the ticket out of this mess. Chlorquine plus z pack. I might start calling it The Uncle Don Cocktail!

I have talked to a few connections in Coronado. They are having some people test positive so they suspended BUDS training. Puts my oldest son in a bind as he is set to sign his contract soon if he decides to go that route

@tramadoc I leaned on him man but now he is more eager than ever so that tells me what I needed to know!

Anchors away frogman

Georgia with an explosion of cases since 7 last night, up to 2001 cases and 64 deaths up 358 overnight.

Looking at the breakdown of cases in Georgia counties, Ive noticed the smaller county numbers are starting to increase.Our county has doubled since this time yesterday, we went from 6 to 12 cases.

Governor in Alabama did everything but a shelter I place . All non essential businesses closed until April 17th

5a829d10a5bd984b1014614271a41b58.jpg

5490fcd0afd33314a3c1fe378d7833af.jpg

68e26016cf6c0221456e27ce22a26bac.jpg

322c7c5e97f123a4bb37082aaa00f1db.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Georgia with an explosion of cases since 7 last night, up to 2001 cases and 64 deaths up 358 overnight.

The percentage of cases for the under 60 population has remained consistent for the last few days, hovering between 56% to 59%

1585329487453.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back