• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Coronavirus (Stay on Topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im a little confused. Did something happen there the last few days to prompt this ? 10 million+ people in NC and 3 dead. Seems like its not that bad there.
Roy Pooper happened that’s what... this isn’t the politics thread though. I bet vast majority of N.C. counties aren’t gon be too happy with him .

Roy Pooper happened that’s what... this isn’t the politics thread though. I bet vast majority of N.C. counties aren’t gon be too happy with him .

You realize he is also working with county leaders as well, so it's not like he's doing with zero guidance. Plus, this really isn't going to change how we go about our lives. It just puts fines into place for people who aren't following the mandates.

Im a little confused. Did something happen there the last few days to prompt this ? 10 million+ people in NC and 3 dead. Seems like its not that bad there.
The correct answer is the health workers are urging him more and more. Nothing political. Nobody wants to have to use a trash bag as PPE against this virus.

You realize he is also working with county leaders as well, so it's not like he's doing with zero guidance. Plus, this really isn't going to change how we go about our lives. It just puts fines into place for people who aren't following the mandates.
Fines for who ? The guy going on a run, a drive around the country ? Or the business still open when it shouldn’t ? Screw authoritarianism ... I much preferred it when counties did what they needed to do at the more local level... but hey, I’m not the expert just voicing my thoughts . I’d imagine he had smart people advising him.

Fines for who ? The guy going on a run, a drive around the country ? Or the business still open when it shouldn’t ? Screw authoritarianism ... I much preferred it when counties did what they needed to do at the more local level... but hey

Again, this isn't really changing what businesses are closing or staying open. People really need to start looking at the larger picture, instead of complaining. Obviously, leaving it up to each county isn't enough. (see GA, AL)

Another interesting model that projects states medical needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back