• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Coronavirus (Stay on Topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching the Chi press conference. No evictions allowed. Plans for homeless. Meals for students who need them.

State closed except Grocery, Pharmacy, etc.

Does not make any difference as we have to report to work regardless even though we have capability to work from home and do work nights and weekend projects from home

Work from home will not be allowed due to COV-19
Why would they stop work from home due to COV-19? Have they done that in states that already locked down?

I can't think of a single benefit of enacting that under a lockdown.

Does anyone know of a site that lists how many states now have lockdown or stay at home orders? Seems like its really picking up now.

I guess you are speaking specifically of Ga? Keep hearing rumors here but Gov and his task force keep shooting them down

well Cuomo shot down similar rumors till he didn’t. This is psychological ops. We are going to be shutdown it’s a matter of when. Police and some military have been put on alert to expect a shutdown.

well Cuomo shot down similar rumors till he didn’t. This is psychological ops. We are going to be shutdown it’s a matter of when. Police and some military have been put on alert to expect a shutdown.
Seems odd he would do it on the weekend, but maybe trying to thwart rush hour becoming a stock up frenzy? Either way, gotta say, I’m surprised with no order being given for as high up on the case list as Georgia is in the country......

Your local police i cant account for but the military will have no involvement with this

Already 45 additional cases in SC now. That number is doubling everyday. If Ga and NC are on the brink of a lockdown, then SC you I’ll be right on it’s coattails.

Already 45 additional cases in SC now. That number is doubling everyday. If Ga and NC are on the brink of a lockdown, then SC you I’ll be right on it’s coattails.

125 cases in S.C. I actually think we doing well to contain it here. Better then Georgia and North Carolina.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

125 cases in S.C. I actually think we doing well to contain it here. Better then Georgia and North Carolina.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We’re at the same numbers they were a couple of days ago. We’re moving at the same rate as them just behind a couple days. Each day we’re doubling our numbers. So it’s about to get a whole lot worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back