• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Coronavirus (Stay on Topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gov of NJ said NJ NY PA will need 300 Billion in money to help medically

Just found out this morning I had a death in family. Not related to covid-19! But does anyone know if they will even allow a funeral right now? Any answers would be helpful thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry for your loss

“The single biggest threat to man’s continued dominance on this planet is the virus,”- Nobel Prize-winning biologist Joshua Lederberg

Yes as long as the numbers fall within your current states gathering mandate. In NC you can but the numbers have to be below 100 people

A church member dies yesterday and the funeral home said only immediate family will be allowed. The family has decided to cremate and have a memorial service at a later date.

It seems if we’re heading for an inevitable nationwide lockdown like CA and NY are doing, then why wait? Everyday that goes by seems to be spreading virus even more.

Illinois shutting down and Minnesota governor said they are gonna be next

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A church member dies yesterday and the funeral home said only immediate family will be allowed. The family has decided to cremate and have a memorial service at a later date.
I was just basically quoting what the actual executive order states. I guess that's an individual funeral home decision but it's not the requirement

I read an article just now that mentioned that the cases in Washington state have largely leveled off. Anyone got a link to state by state graphs?

I read an article just now that mentioned that the cases in Washington state have largely leveled off. Anyone got a link to state by state graphs?
Know why? Folks there finally got scared and rational as a result, and they ain't out spreading it ... so sad it takes a punch in the nose for some people ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back