• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Coronavirus (Stay on Topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t shoot the messenger. I am only relaying what I heard. I am not claiming it to be true.

My sister, who is in management of a large health insurance company, says she was told by someone reliable claiming inside info that Governor Cooper will be issuing a statewide lockdown this afternoon.

I guess we shall see.

I’m just not a believer that a nationwide lockdown is looking within the next 3-5 days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lockdown could look like many things. From the information I have gotten since last week from my source its been spot on up to closing off the borders and allowing the states to handle their business. There is so much red tape involved in pretty much every move the fed has made and has to make and while yes I am 100% pro Trump, pretty much everyone outside of the dead beats in the press has commended the administration on their efforts.

Don’t shoot the messenger. I am only relaying what I heard. I am not claiming it to be true.

My sister, who is in management of a large health insurance company, says she was told by someone reliable claiming inside info that Governor Cooper will be issuing a statewide lockdown this afternoon.

I guess we shall see.
I fully expect this to be honest, especially with what was stated yesterday and the spike in cases....

And that's the states individual responsibility. Also if people would just listen to and adhere to the recommendations you wouldn't need a lockdown. Reminds me of all the people who complain about being micromanaged, so you relax things a bit and they don't follow rules, usually one is forced to micromanage because people just don't do what is necessary (mostly because they are too freaking selfish)
Problem is a lot of people don't seem to be listening. Some are, but not enough. A lot of people should just stay home if they can.

Of course and I assume you agree, a lot of the increases the last 2 days could be due to great increase in testing as opposed to just due to spreading.
Regarding the spreading of this virus, are there any local restrictions down your way GaWx near the beaches? Wondering with Florida closing beaches, is the water and weather warm enough along the Georgia coast for the spring breakers to congregate

I’m just not getting it, they keep going back to the handout regarding the recommendations for Americans, but they don’t want to federally enforce it. Whether it’s titled a lock down or shelter in place, there are to many people not abiding by these recommendations because their local authorities or Gov hasn’t made it a requirement. I get that there are states less effected than others, but there are still some with a large number of cases, doing very little.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back