• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Coronavirus (Stay on Topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I
Don’t shoot the messenger. I am only relaying what I heard. I am not claiming it to be true.

My sister, who is in management of a large health insurance company, says she was told by someone reliable claiming inside info that Governor Cooper will be issuing a statewide lockdown this afternoon.

I guess we shall see.
Im supose to head up to Boone Sunday to clean out a dorm room? Wonder if that will be allowed?

Just found out this morning I had a death in family. Not related to covid-19! But does anyone know if they will even allow a funeral right now? Any answers would be helpful thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just found out this morning I had a death in family. Not related to covid-19! But does anyone know if they will even allow a funeral right now? Any answers would be helpful thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes as long as the numbers fall within your current states gathering mandate. In NC you can but the numbers have to be below 100 people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back