• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Coronavirus (Stay on Topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bbda5a89e42d0f2066d47f8325ac4b97.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bbda5a89e42d0f2066d47f8325ac4b97.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A lot of researchers like in the article you posted earlier believe this but I’m skeptical of it. The virus is pretty much already embedded within the country and even if it slows the spread a little bit how broad it is I think will off set the disease killed by the heat.

Walmart here is packed, like it's Christmas Eve..... I'm thinking a combination of rumors of shut down and change in store hours. Reducing the amount of time the store is open seems to have helped pack more people in during the day

Walmart here is packed, like it's Christmas Eve..... I'm thinking a combination of rumors of shut down and change in store hours. Reducing the amount of time the store is open seems to have helped pack more people in during the day
Yep. Someone I know last night passed along a rumor that the national guard was going to be called in to lock down the state and everyone better get groceries and gas while you still can. They had a source of course.

Yep. Someone I know last night passed along a rumor that the national guard was going to be called in to lock down the state and everyone better get groceries and gas while you still can. They had a source of course.
I guess you are speaking specifically of Ga? Keep hearing rumors here but Gov and his task force keep shooting them down

A lot of researchers like in the article you posted earlier believe this but I’m skeptical of it. The virus is pretty much already embedded within the country and even if it slows the spread a little bit how broad it is I think will off set the disease killed by the heat.

The best thing is not just it slows the spread but if it reduces severity. Let this thing propagate like crazy if it's weak enough to not cause severe symptoms so we can build herd immunity by fall.

Interesting that the NCDHHS hasn't really updated their numbers today and I know for a fact (seen the memos) of 6 new cases in 3 different counties (rural areas that had none prior to today), also another confirmed community spread and many test results from last week finally coming in (so larger areas have to have seen a jump). Yet nothing from them yet.... I have a feeling come Monday our numbers here are going to spike massively and the Gov will pull the plug, just speculation nothing concrete

Interesting that the NCDHHS hasn't really updated their numbers today and I know for a fact (seen the memos) of 6 new cases in 3 different counties (rural areas that had none prior to today), also another confirmed community spread and many test results from last week finally coming in (so larger areas have to have seen a jump). Yet nothing from them yet.... I have a feeling come Monday our numbers here are going to spike massively and the Gov will pull the plug, just speculation nothing concrete

We got hit with one yesterday.

Sounds to me like Roy Cooper was close to pulling the trigger but pulled back at the last minute.

Does not make any difference as we have to report to work regardless even though we have capability to work from home and do work nights and weekend projects from home

Work from home will not be allowed due to COV-19 per our CEO.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back