• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Coronavirus (Stay on Topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened?
She questioned his response time and he brought up the fact that when he closed the border to China a month ago the media called him racist. Said it would be much much worse right now. She really got slaughtered. I’ll have to find the clip

A total of 287 Georgians have tested positive for the new coronavirus, up from 197 cases Wednesday, according to the latest data from the Georgia Department of Public Health.

State Sen. Brandon Beach said Wednesday he has tested positive for COVID-19. The Alpharetta Republican is the first known state lawmaker to test positive for the virus, triggering a call for the entire Georgia legislature to self-quarantine.

With Georgia taking steps to ration its limited supply of test kits and hospital systems urging mild cases to not to seek testing, experts say the number of cases is likely far higher.

It was Fake News off NCSNOWReport
Edit: I was able to catch tail end of press conference . I retract and appears what was being kicked around,assumed last night was correct.

There is nothing wrong with referring to the virus's geographical origins, however, my biggest issue is that he is doing it just to mock reporters. That's very insensitive, IMO. And calling it a "Kung- flu" is even more messed up. I would just love for him to speak like the rest of the Covid-19 taskforce does. Call it by it's the scientific name, just for the sake of the nation.

There is nothing wrong with referring to the virus's geographical origins, however, my biggest issue is that he is doing it just to mock reporters. That's very insensitive, IMO. And calling it a "Kung- flu" is even more messed up. I would just love for him to speak like the rest of the Covid-19 taskforce does. Call it by it's the scientific name, just for the sake of the nation.
The reporters brought it up.

Yes, and imagine how many are really in Georgia since we know that they are telling most people who want a test to just stay at home. You only get a test if you are in need of critical care. If they are saying 287 confirmed then we can safely assume it is in the thousands.
I'm fairly certain my whole family would test positive as we'll all some some of the symptoms. It's barely noticeable in the kids but my wife is still a little weak. I've had a headache for two days and have a little bit of a cough. Who knows but I sure wish I could get an easy test to be able to go out. It took three days but we've settled into the routine or quarantine but it was rough at first.

She questioned his response time and he brought up the fact that when he closed the border to China a month ago the media called him racist. Said it would be much much worse right now. She really got slaughtered. I’ll have to find the clip

You may be talking about a different segment, but he had a great response to a reporter (who actually agreed with him about the stupidity of this "racist" nonsense), check the vid at 1:28:42

So these drugs that are being talked about are still months and months away from being approved . The press conference was anticlimactic once the FDA head said that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's doing it to push back against outrageous Chinese government propaganda this week that casts blame for the original Wuhan outbreak on the United States (he never called it "Kung-flu", btw).

But if some snowflake whiny, hypersensitive reporters Beijing propagandists feel "mocked", then that's just gravy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back