• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Coronavirus (Stay on Topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some can laugh about this virus but it’s guaranteed someone or some of us will be directly affected by this virus. If by getting it ourselves or a family member or losing someone we know. Some will lose their jobs and income. To me it’s not a laughing matter at all.

We don’t have to call it lockdown. We can call it social distancing or shelter in place. All to me are a lockdown just different languages. When no one can go out to places to eat, shop or hang out at sports events then it’s a lockdown.

I can still eat , shop and hangout . In fact I had dinner outside last night at a Mexican restaurant and went to the mall and Walmart yesterday . For the last week people have been saying trumps gonna do a two week lockdown .

What we have now isn’t a lockdown . At least not in my state

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some can laugh about this virus but it’s guaranteed someone or some of us will be directly affected by this virus. If by getting it ourselves or a family member or losing someone we know. Some will lose their jobs and income. To me it’s not a laughing matter at all.

It’s not a laughing matter but I’m thankful president Trump has the guts. To say it like it is the Chinese virus because that’s where it came from!

I can still eat , shop and hangout . In fact I had dinner outside last night at a Mexican restaurant and went to the mall and Walmart yesterday . For the last week people have been saying trumps gonna do a two week lockdown .

Problem<-----|----->Solution

Pigeon forge and Gatlinburg still appears open as usual

That would be nice to go out to eat. I know where I went to work in IL and KY everything is closed. Only drive thru. No shopping was open. Guess just depends on where one is at.??I would to have Mexican yum

Atlanta mayor has just ordered all bars and restaurants and gyms closed. Restaurants can do delivery and carry out and she has suspended booting and towing of cars in the city’s right of way.

He grows more bitter towards China as each day passes. They dropped the ball. It’s going to be the whole world against China when this is all over.
Agreed and doesn't help that China accused our Military of starting the virus.... China: they are who we thought they were

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back