• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Coronavirus (Stay on Topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m for sure not gonna stop living life . I can reduce my interaction with people and work from home . But life goes on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right it’s not the end of the world. I’m getting the kids out of house today. We go find a roadside waterfall and stay 6ft away from people. Then go through a drive through to eat

I’m for sure not gonna stop living life . I can reduce my interaction with people and work from home . But life goes on

I hate to be a "Debbie Downer" but I don't think life can go on as we all want it to. We are going to have to make some HUGE sacrifices so that we can hopefully save tens of thousands of lives.

I assume the number of cases jumped faster partially due to more testing.
I wonder if it’s backlogged tests finally getting processed as well as increased testing. Seems there’s still this morning not only patients complaining they can’t get tested, but healthcare workers saying they still don’t have increased test kits.

I assume the number of cases jumped faster partially due to more testing.

Yes, and imagine how many are really in Georgia since we know that they are telling most people who want a test to just stay at home. You only get a test if you are in need of critical care. If they are saying 287 confirmed then we can safely assume it is in the thousands.

Some can laugh about this virus but it’s guaranteed someone or some of us will be directly affected by this virus. If by getting it ourselves or a family member or losing someone we know. Some will lose their jobs and income. To me it’s not a laughing matter at all.
I had to lay 5 people off this morning. Worst thing you can do is lay off someone who brings their A game to work everyday. Ive been on both ends of layoffs back in 2009. When you got mouths to feed besides your own and know the people who get laid off do as well, it makes you sick in the stomach.

I had to lay 5 people off this morning. Worst thing you can do is lay off someone who brings their A game to work everyday. Ive been on both ends of layoffs back in 2009. When you got mouths to feed besides your own and know the people who get laid off do as well, it makes you sick in the stomach.
I'm sorry man. That really does suck.

It’s not a laughing matter but I’m thankful president Trump has the guts. To say it like it is the Chinese virus because that’s where it came from!

This new sensitivity about calling diseases by their geographic location is absurd. No one cared when we called Zika and Ebola by the names of their origin points in Africa. There's also "West Nile" virus, MERS (Middle East Respiratory Syndrome), etc.

This new sensitivity about calling diseases by their geographic location is absurd. No one cared when we called Zika and Ebola by the names of their origin points in Africa. There's also "West Nile" virus, MERS (Middle East Respiratory Syndrome), etc.

And of course the Spanish Flu. I don’t think calling it the Chinese Virus is derogatory.

This is much needed imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back