• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Coronavirus (Stay on Topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t believe it but here in South Carolina. A teacher at my sons school heard schools maybe done for the year. I just don’t know about that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How many caskets do you think would fit in each truck? 20? 25? Even at 50 caskets per truck you would need 20 trucks. And that's just for 2 days. I only see about a dozen trucks in that picture.

View attachment 37381

I was assuming the convoy went on longer. If it’s only a dozen trucks that makes more sense. I’m just highly dubious on things posted on Twitter at this point.

Even with the new FDA drugs. Wouldn’t the new FDA drugs open places back up?

No , it does not stop the spread . But apparently cures the symptoms. Gonna take a while to roll it out even if the reports are correct

I believe I heard on the radio today that Cooper has a press conference scheduled for 1pm today for those of us in NC. Also, Trump is supposedly speaking regarding the FDA announcement around 11am.

“Based on our information, every 10 minutes one person dies from the coronavirus and some 50 people become infected with the virus every hour in Iran,” Kianush Jahanpur tweeted. —Reuters

Even with the new FDA drugs. Wouldn’t the new FDA drugs open places back up?

To clarify, I meant done of the school year, not for the calendar year. Let’s hope it’s not that bad......

I can’t imagine when this virus hits Africa and South America hard. Also a doctor on Fox just now said they know now that sun and warmer temps will not slow the spread. Mentioned a country not heard of where it’s been 80 and above for months and it’s spreading just the same. Also estimated out of 8.3 million in hotel industry 50% will be laid off by end of year. Also 1 million are being laid off in next few weeks.

Cooper has a PC at 1pm today, wonder if he is going to announce any additional restrictions to mitigate things. Wake county seems to be the hotspot as expected.
Good possibility and a good number of those connected to the Duke travel group that had been to Israel... 15 more yesterday.

I haven’t been following but any news on those $1,000 checks because all I’ve heard is for air lines etc and rent is coming fast April 1st

NY gov just told businesses to reduce from 50% down to 25% capacity. Not applied to essential services.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back