• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Conspiracy Theories

Status
Not open for further replies.
After the events of the last 18 months, we finally learned that Covid-19 probably came from a laboratory in Wuhan that was conducting unethical experiments to make mutant viruses that could more easily infect people, and many such experiments were funded in part by militaries. The establishment class in our government will make up just about anything when they can no longer deny widespread dissemination of facts that contradict their narrative. Remember weapons of mass destruction? How about the time they claimed Assad gassed his own people? Remember when they funded Al Qaeda? Or more recently when they funded ISIS? Obama spied on Merkel and Trump, and our government still denies it even though the latter controversy has been extensively adjudicated. China performs the greatest cyberattacks on the United States in history, but that doesn't currently fit the story some want to tell the public (and I'm talking pre-Trump). There's always an official narrative that draws attention away from the truth.

The most powerful military in the world says UFOs have demonstrated technology beyond the capabilities of the United States. They offer us a rationale that alludes to aliens, because everyone knows the US has the most powerful aircrafts. Who doubts that the US doesn't exceed every nation in respect to the entire literature of military technology? It's not like China, US, Russia, Israel, India, etc. have been building state-of-the art unmanned vehicles as part of numerous innovative efforts in the 1910s, 1960s, 1980s, 1990s, 2000s, and 2010s. It's been widely reported that China and Russia have crazy powerful drones that can fly faster than any manned plane, hit us from orbit with weapons, and some can submerge into water. Russia has a UAV that can deploy a weapon to unleash a tsunami. The US admits to having drones that travel so fast that the metal burns-up (+13,000 MPH). But aliens? Yeah. That's better than telling the public that the people in charge dropped the ball.

I'm not even saying there can't be aliens. But those videos and pictures indicate drones.

After the events of the last 18 months, we finally learned that Covid-19 probably came from a laboratory in Wuhan that was conducting unethical experiments to make mutant viruses that could more easily infect people, and many such experiments were funded in part by militaries. The establishment class in our government will make up just about anything when they can no longer deny widespread dissemination of facts that contradict their narrative. Remember weapons of mass destruction? How about the time they claimed Assad gassed his own people? Remember when they funded Al Qaeda? Or more recently when they funded ISIS? Obama spied on Merkel and Trump, and our government still denies it even though the latter controversy has been extensively adjudicated. China performs the greatest cyberattacks on the United States in history, but that doesn't currently fit the story some want to tell the public (and I'm talking pre-Trump). There's always an official narrative that draws attention away from the truth.

The most powerful military in the world says UFOs have demonstrated technology beyond the capabilities of the United States. They offer us a rationale that alludes to aliens, because everyone knows the US has the most powerful aircrafts. Who doubts that the US doesn't exceed every nation in respect to the entire literature of military technology? It's not like China, US, Russia, Israel, India, etc. have been building state-of-the art unmanned vehicles as part of numerous innovative efforts in the 1910s, 1960s, 1980s, 1990s, 2000s, and 2010s. It's been widely reported that China and Russia have crazy powerful drones that can fly faster than any manned plane, hit us from orbit with weapons, and some can submerge into water. Russia has a UAV that can deploy a weapon to unleash a tsunami. The US admits to having drones that travel so fast that the metal burns-up (+13,000 MPH). But aliens? Yeah. That's better than telling the public that the people in charge dropped the ball.

I'm not even saying there can't be aliens. But those videos and pictures indicate drones.
What is your take on Fravor?

I will tell you this from my days in the SEAL teams. We were testing SDV's years ago that could operate in water AND air that would deliver a small team of operators. We also tested drone technology I have yet to see deployed "actively" and that is straight from the vanilla SEAL teams. There is no telling what the guys in Development Group have going on but the ones I know don't even tell me what they were doing 10 years ago. I have also talked to a couple NAVY pilots who have seen things move that shouldn't be able to do what they were doing and their take is that it is most likely drone technology. There are things being tested that would blow your mind even at the miniscule level I participated in so I feel secure that these unidentified things are launched from our atmosphere

Ufo declassified live on discovery with Josh Gates is interesting. Anyone else watch and now believe me when I say theres aliens.

I believe there are aliens. Just don’t know what they are

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will tell you this from my days in the SEAL teams. We were testing SDV's years ago that could operate in water AND air that would deliver a small team of operators. We also tested drone technology I have yet to see deployed "actively" and that is straight from the vanilla SEAL teams. There is no telling what the guys in Development Group have going on but the ones I know don't even tell me what they were doing 10 years ago. I have also talked to a couple NAVY pilots who have seen things move that shouldn't be able to do what they were doing and their take is that it is most likely drone technology. There are things being tested that would blow your mind even at the miniscule level I participated in so I feel secure that these unidentified things are launched from our atmosphere

I have seen drones the size of a persons thumb nail deployed by our forces to track people. They are whisper quiet and display 8K images in real time. 20-30 minute battery life, quick charge capability, and the added ability to listen in on conversations. You wouldn’t even know it’s watching you.

New series on Netflix is gonna make believers out of yall yet!!! Entire series is on the new info released on UFOs......aka ALIENS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back