• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Conspiracy Theories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aliens do not exist. Ballgame

Maybe we need someone to show warp capabilities so they will actually stop and talk to us?

Morning anal probe check ! Hope everyone made it through the night safely ,no abductions to report ! I made it through the night myself , woke up , checked my booty hole and looked ok! No probe !

Morning anal probe check ! Hope everyone made it through the night safely ,no abductions to report ! I made it through the night myself , woke up , checked my booty hole and looked ok! No probe !
How do you know it looked okay? did you use a mirror or something?

7bebd458-dfe9-4c35-beee-da10caaaa99b.jpg

So essentially the DoD cant explain 143 sightings. They try to explain it away in some ways but in the end theres really only several explanations IMO.

So if we assume the movement of these UFO are not misinterpreted then the movement of these objects are real.

If they are real then they defy the laws of physics as we know them to exist. This means that someone on this planet redefined those laws and those laws are no longer absolute. If they are no longer absolute then theres now a new limit on what we can expect in terms of the limits of physics.

This in turn means things we thought were impossible are now no longer impossible. This brings space travel on the table as a new possibility.

Or these are really alien aircraft and we are being visited by these ET or their craft.

I find both to be incredible situations.

Related to walker Texas ranger?

Nah that would be boring. It's a ranch in Utah where weird stuff happens and theyve found weird minerals and stuff. The ground changes the magnetic field and the soil becomes conductive. It's pretty interesting but not alien in nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back