• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Conspiracy Theories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twitter with the big purge underway. Fun times ahead
Add Google,Apple,Mozilla,Facebook. Just getting started. Funny thing is they want stop just with God, Family,Country folks like me. Best stay in line, think ,talk like they think you should or they'll be silencing you next. As a country we will Reap what we sow Im afraid.
“When you tear out a man’s tongue you are not proving him a liar, you’re only telling the world that you fear what he might say”

Update: throw Amazon in. They all are shutting down servers for Parlor . Wasnt enough to ban parlor app on the app stores by Apple and Droid, now Amazon will quelch the server for Parlor.

Last edited:
Those boom sounds that goes unexplained is high tech military stuff/testing that we don’t know about

Those boom sounds that goes unexplained is high tech military stuff/testing that we don’t know about

Of course depending on what beach you are on it could very well be guns and explosions from the numerous target areas along the NC coast for the ample military bases around....

Of course depending on what beach you are on it could very well be guns and explosions from the numerous target areas along the NC coast for the ample military bases around....

I was saying that because I heard some like 2 weeks ago, and many were reported in the triad ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back