• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Conspiracy Theories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I found that hard to believe and theres no way we wouldnt know it exists

I think planet 9 is possibly real it would explain a lot of things that we see orbit wise with outer orbit planetoids and trans Neptunian objects etc....so there is probably a bit of truth here that is then hijacked into "OMG Planet X is gonna kill us all".....

I think planet 9 is possibly real it would explain a lot of things that we see orbit wise with outer orbit planetoids and trans Neptunian objects etc....so there is probably a bit of truth here that is then hijacked into "OMG Planet X is gonna kill us all".....
We used to have a planet 9 and they took it away. :(

Anyone watch Curse of Oak Island? Seems it may start to fall into the conspiracy area because of the artifacts dates they are finding. It will rewrite history and who has come to that part of North America and when.

Anyone watch Curse of Oak Island? Seems it may start to fall into the conspiracy area because of the artifacts dates they are finding. It will rewrite history and who has come to that part of North America and when.
Is that the one where they have the money pit that always fills up with water and nobody can ever find the treasure?

Is that the one where they have the money pit that always fills up with water and nobody can ever find the treasure?

Yeah. They have been finding other structures around the island and artifacts dating back to.as early 1300s. This is way before the first assumed viking visits. Theyve found a cross that resembles drawings from the knights templar.

What makes it crazy is the lead from the cross is from 1300s and came from a lead mine from the same part of france as the knights templar.

Its rewriting history.

Yeah. They have been finding other structures around the island and artifacts dating back to.as early 1300s. This is way before the first assumed viking visits. Theyve found a cross that resembles drawings from the knights templar.

What makes it crazy is the lead from the cross is from 1300s and came from a lead mine from the same part of france as the knights templar.

Its rewriting history.
That's awesome. I hope one day they find the treasure.

That's awesome. I hope one day they find the treasure.

I've watched that show for a few years now and I use to be interested in what treasure they would find. As they've uncovered more of these artifacts the history and story has become far more intereesting........I mean they found a Chinese coin dating from 900 to 1250AD...that's treasure if you ask me.

Joe Rogan has a pod cast episode that has people now saying, the Americas was much more populated. That South America has shown signs of people from Asia and Africa, before the ice age.

Love it! Been watching since the beginning, hope to take the Oak Island tour one day. The things they are finding are fascinating to say the least.....umm I haven't seen tonight's episode yet so don't tell me haha

Yeah I found that hard to believe and theres no way we wouldnt know it exists
Actually yes there is , planets could exist past Pluto and be harder to detect than planets around other stars even! Forgot why but it’s some sort of shadowing affect where it’s hard to see stuff in that area of the sky past Pluto .

I've watched that show for a few years now and I use to be interested in what treasure they would find. As they've uncovered more of these artifacts the history and story has become far more intereesting........I mean they found a Chinese coin dating from 900 to 1250AD...that's treasure if you ask me.
The Basque people were catching cod off our NE coast for who knows how long before our ancestors got here. Could be from them as well.

Love the show! My wife hates it and thinks it’s boring but I love a good treasure hunt. The stuff they’re finding, technology they use and science is really cool too.

Love the show! My wife hates it and thinks it’s boring but I love a good treasure hunt. The stuff they’re finding, technology they use and science is really cool too.

Same. My wife always jokes about if she needs to fall asleep she puts on oak island.

The story behind the island has become the show for me. It's literally rewriting history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back