• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Cold Season Complaining

Thanks to those who turned the hurricane political and got it locked again. What a bunch of POS.
I think the political thread should just be no holds barred but also no personal attacks and no foul language directed at each other but if we take it to other threads that’s when warnings and bans start. Just my 2 cents.

I think the political thread should just be no holds barred but also no personal attacks and no foul language directed at each other but if we take it to other threads that’s when warnings and bans start. Just my 2 cents.
Admins asked for the hurricane to not be political in the thread and nobody respected that. Im in a hotel with the first responders and they are working long hours. The one man I talked today was so strung out all he needed was a vape for sanity. Nobody understands what's going on in this city unless you are here.

Admins asked for the hurricane to not be political in the thread and nobody respected that. Im in a hotel with the first responders and they are working long hours. The one man I talked today was so strung out all he needed was a vape for sanity. Nobody understands what's going on in this city unless you are here.

We have family working at Mission and it’s worse than COVID. I know Charlotte sent their mobile hospital yesterday.

Back