• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Cold Season Complaining

I've always had the sense to know that I shouldn't get excited for extreme weather, but there was always a small part that got excited even at a potential tornado outbreak, hurricane, ice storm, etc.

Thankfully all those "exciting" feelings are gone for good now.

If another hurricane forms and hits the same areas anytime soon, I will officially move out of the SE and I will retire from the public weather community as a whole.

I've always had the sense to know that I shouldn't get excited for extreme weather, but there was always a small part that got excited even at a potential tornado outbreak, hurricane, ice storm, etc.

If another hurricane forms and hits the same areas anytime soon, I will officially move out of the SE and I will retire from the public weather community as a whole.
I feel ya, I wont move but I understand the feeling. Its not as much fun as it use to be as a kid.

1727803037021.gif

Everyone gets on edge about tornadoes and the wind with hurricanes, but I think we are seeing flooding is probably the worst natural disaster we can experience here.

So a 20 something demonstrated they can take down a thread where sites like americanwx have a political section and would have just banned him.
It wasn't just one person or one comment, it was the totality of it all. Moderating that site is a lot easier said than done and that's all I'll say about it

So a 20 something demonstrated they can take down a thread where sites like americanwx have a political section and would have just banned him.
idk dudes welcome to his own opinion kinda hard to ban someone on that but it did seem like politics was starting to leak out of the political thread.

In my defense I missed Shane’s post about the hurricane stuff… need the meanager to say it ! I pay attention when he does

The other weather board I lurk on hasn't had a political thread since probably Obama 🤣 since Trump definitely not

Back