• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Cold Season Complaining

After my days on Americanwx, I've basically stayed off the political boards/threads. All that is accomplished is to slit people into two factions. My advice to everybody, is it's not worth it. You'll never get your point through to the other side (both ways). And the other side will begin to hate you. We have a great board here with great people (on both sides of the political spectrum). Lets keep it to weather; and maybe some climate change (as long as we can stay civil).

But here's some cold season complaining, I am sick of everything staying wet. Can't walk through the grass without getting my shoes soaked. Where's my dry Fall weather....

I thought this was interesting. People often talk about how the polar regions are warming the fastest but when you consider heat index tropical regions are arguably even more affected. Look at how much San Juan has warmed in just the last 50 years!

ZsM1ViF.png

Ddvjw2h.png

Back