• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Caperil 2021

Mayflies, butterflies, and overall life in general is back, grass is still struggling tho, let keep it warm/warm and muggy/hot, and give me a dislike while your at it

Regarding life in general, the birds are fine. I love them being active. Actually, I love watching and listening to them while sitting outside. I mean they’re fascinating! And warmth like today or even up to 85 F or so is great as long as the RH stays low. But the bugs part of life can continue to be on vacation as far as I’m concerned as they still are to a good extent here. The bees and wasps are still missing and the skeeters are not too bad yet. I see nothing good about especially those bugs coming out early.

So, bugs, no. But birds, hell yeah!

Regarding life in general, the birds are fine. I love them being active. Actually, I love watching and listening to them while sitting outside. I mean they’re fascinating! And warmth like today or even up to 85 F or so is great as long as the RH stays low. But the bugs part of life can continue to be on vacation as far as I’m concerned as they still are to a good extent here. The bees and wasps are still missing and the skeeters are not too bad yet. I see nothing good about especially those bugs coming out early.

Me no like bees. Me scared of bee!

That’s weird , plenty of bees and hornets out around here .

That’s weird , plenty of bees and hornets out around here .

It is very weird. I usually have wasp nests on my porch and a few sneaking even into my house by now. But so far, nada!

I forgot to mention I also love looking at the squirrels gathering the many nuts (I think they’re hickory or some other but that isn’t edible) that I have here. They and the birds make my yards very active almost every day. I can just sit outside and enjoy the show they put on lol.

Crap ton of red paper wasps and bumblebees around here, interesting, I ever saw a rare European paper wasp a few days ago

Back