• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern August Rush 2020

Let me guess, despite the whole upstate being covered with precip, from Anderson to CLT, Snowless and Grumpy , and Jimmy Shetley, didn’t get a drop of rain somehow! ???

Let me guess, despite the whole upstate being covered with precip, from Anderson to CLT, Snowless and Grumpy , and Jimmy Shetley, didn’t get a drop of rain somehow! ???

Yeah it's amazing how that always happens! And you would have been bone dry to if you were still here. ?

Honest ground truth I have 0.8 since midnight. 0.7 came from a storm around midnight last night. Somehow, but not surprising I only managed 0.1 this afternoon and evening!

Writing from sunny Las Vegas where it is 110 degrees. A dry heat sure, but 110 is 110. It is brutal.
At least you'll be prepared for the upper 90s, near 100 and dry later this month. It's been par for the course the last couple of years.

The 18z GFS through day 10 is awful for upstate SC. Very dry. Also has 95-100+ heat coming back for all of us. Probably going take another major hurricane to shake things up just like 2018.

The 18z GFS through day 10 is awful for upstate SC. Very dry. Also has 95-100+ heat coming back for all of us. Probably going take another major hurricane to shake things up just like 2018.
I rem when it wasn't gonna rain until Labor Day. Boy, those were the days, huh?

If it weren't for the hurricane, summer 2018 probably would have lasted well into November, like it did in 2016

69/68 this morning , first temp and quite possibly dew to be below 70 since the morning of July 14th!
Highs don't look bad for the next 2 weeks lots of 84-88 days, lows might be a little warm generally in the mid 70s. Watch for a backdoor front around mid month, not sold on it but the potential is there.

Back