• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern August Rush 2020

Oh so they haven’t happened in 2020 ?
Not very much since May 5. Storms usually die by 8-9 pm. As of now they completely gone in upstate SC. Gone for the night. I still see no reason why coverage will not a lot less tomorrow. 1 or 2 in the mountains will do it for tomorrow.

I don’t know the last time it rained here, but I’ve been here since Thursday, and not a drop! Next possible chance is Sat/Sun, and I think they are 30/40% chances! So , drought brings drought!

Today is going to be a day of OFB storms. Storms already igniting near the coast and it wont be too long before storms start developing in the higher terrain. Today looks MUCH better than yesterday.

Too much cloud cover for storms today. Storms on the coast and 1 or 2 in the mountains will be all we see.

Too much cloud cover for storms today. Storms on the coast and 1 or 2 in the mountains will be all we see.

Speak for yourself, bro. Plenty of sun mixed with some clouds. How do you think storms develop? You were wrong last night and will continue to be wrong, well pretty much all the time.

Back