• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern August Rush 2020

The transient supercell structures remind me of that setup the second week of last August, got lucky with a pancake looking supercell

Storms going to miss me to my east and west. Probably will not get one drop of rain. GSP says storms go most of the night, but that won't happen of course. By 8pm radar will be all but clear and will stay that way.

Hoping these storms continue to the NE and not weaken. Cloud cover has increased but I don't think that should really affect these storms as the atmosphere is already primed.
Yeah I agree, I like this one, might go for it 4484513E-6A52-499C-87DD-135EF8BF3F3B.pngE62A7496-237D-433C-A30E-C7434C67E8A7.png

We busted on today's high temperature prediction by a lot apparently...the prediction was 88 and it ended up being 97. Definitely lovely to come back to things like this after your last full day was spent feeling mid-60s like temps and feeling a little cold.

It might storm soon though. So, that's good.

Hoping these storms continue to the NE and not weaken. Cloud cover has increased but I don't think that should really affect these storms as the atmosphere is already primed.
Primed for what? Very few storms today and what few they are do not last long. Radar will be clear by 7-8 pm and stay that way all night. Should be even fewer storms tomorrow and even less going forward.

Primed for what? Very few storms today and what few they are do not last long. Radar will be clear by 7-8 pm and stay that way all night. Should be even fewer storms tomorrow and even less going forward.

I don't know where you get your weather info from and I know you're pretty negative but come on. Even if we don't get a storm tonight the forecast for the rest of the week has an increase in storm coverage. It's okay to be pessimistic but don't make up crap when there is literally zero evidence to support your claim.

I can’t find the banter thread, so feel free to move this! They have Chick Fil A up here and they even have the peach milkshake!
Currently 78 degrees and no rain

Back