• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern August Rush 2020

So far nothing in upstate SC or much of the piedmont of NC about like I thought it would be. Not much in the mountains either. Going to have the smallest coverage of the week so far west of I-77.

Just had this rotating storm in front of me try to deveoped a stacked updraft and a ragged wall cloud, it was not outflow and could see if rotating, hard to see in the first pic View attachment 46149View attachment 46150

Great photo, man! Been getting some loud boomers and heavy rainfall. But that's it so far. Hoping for more action, later on, I think we should be able to see some redevelopment as the evening progresses. Thoughts?

Great photo, man! Been getting some loud boomers and heavy rainfall. But that's it so far. Hoping for more action, later on, I think we should be able to see some redevelopment as the evening progresses. Thoughts?
I think it does the hrrr absolutely explodes over CLT later

I think it does the hrrr absolutely explodes over CLT later

I could see that. Those storms were just weak enough to keep the atmosphere unstable. Sun is fully shining now, so I could see a new complex develop later on. Get that camera ready!

I am so glad I moved. Those storms hit Union County and immediately fell apart. It never fails over there, especially the Western half.

3000+ SC... Check. No cold pools... check. I say we are a go for later on this evening. We just need a trigger to get things going.

3000+ SC... Check. No cold pools... check. I say we are a go for later on this evening. We just need a trigger to get things going.

There’s like 4 westward moving OFBs on TCLT Radar, probably be our triggering mech later

Where did u move out of union county?

Back