• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Arctic April

It sure beats dealing with severe storms and tornadoes. JMO
Given how green everything is and it being later than normal anyways would not be good for Gardner’s and agriculture ! Severe weather would be nice , more so thunderstorms I don’t think anyone wants to deal with tornados . I have unusual luck with tornados , seen two at my house that just skimmed by! Should post the photos from May’s tornado. Damage was nuts everywhere

Ditto this for quite possibly many more years to come as there’s no end in sight to the dominating strong SER. The very warm W Pacific waters are likely not going away anytime soon and we should remain warmer than normal in just about all seasons for the foreseeable future. About all I could realistically see happening is an isolated BN month here and there. This persistent warmth is potentially good news to keep the virus from spreading as much as would otherwise occur.

I am not sure how many of you follow Brad P. but he posted something about how with less commercial airlines flying also means less data for weather models. Since they collect data as they fly. Maybe that could have to do with some of the back and forths with the models? It certainly isn't good for the upcoming severe weather season.

Back