• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Severe April 6-8th severe threat

Got this on the back end of that last storm as I was leaving school
i2X6MMZ5v3fqCridQuvRuioy9P4BsygF8yOO-P0KXxeRsn6sOdA9vYyUsxdy2OyOtYhpJqvJ03xbKokBjmEppvyZWXANjGEgmfAryzcfs78sF5hjTdKXrlmQ7Ox1TzxRJFssyJjWPuA8wuqOWZSZZd0XypcXZUGEz4fTX8u_BG-vBjR_GABVadGlL_Ar69u2kCIoV4II_F7SvHpvjld53vPFaPtg5TCxSWzCdah2vXNPmd3laGQMGriwmkf6SNfsyoGZw4BQC1m-Yi91LVmJKZduVG44_r9cms3NbnMgv9L0r6U1-o40_qH9A7_nRNZB5b6BfY4G1JMS9jkxAFiPNp9tLSqhl0SxwwoAsVLuiqyRFaUcKrguiBurpN__i0qaw2qNmfapwIavnQeEamqIaYG3Ift1Wsdc4TFO4HKtid1lAA0hbdOuow25CNiye7ZsCNE1eMSybsuervMsYhcPNo4iyZf_itvK2wEOJbFdsCxlyIRQiV0iENtTNEnGYqVeut2hbXItPptG70N2yIlpvNnSAmwfIYGJmoGbrD3s3r-Re57F-_tqusVU2B-Z3vCBD0M28yA4jA2f6qNcruCwrRTTyEv48wtJABq9ebhoZwzIK8vgbOaJSwAHihlePRsoE46ppWwDlNtbQ_CQbipaTarF7F4ArTI=w546-h727-no

Easily the heaviest rain of the year on the backside. It’s like someone is dumping water onto my house out of a bucket truck. A few big bolts of lightning and loud thunder as well

Just got put under a severe thunderstorm warning until 5.

Should be interesting as I'm about to nap soon. Let's see if I can do it.

Edit: I swear that line is taking its sweet time though. It's in the county but it's still moving slow-ish.

I would hate to be caught out on Lake Greenwood right now. About to be some strong winds whipping accross that lake

Yep this is why people don’t believe the SPC. Let’s update the map and have an enhanced risk all the way to Boone NC or Asheville NC where the threat shifted east a few hours ago according to the NWS.

Yep this is why people don’t believe the SPC. Let’s update the map and have an enhanced risk all the way to Boone NC or Asheville NC where the threat shifted east a few hours ago according to the NWS.

It’s ok, you’ll see those garden variety mountain storms while the Piedmont gets screwed this summer

Back