• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Anaphylactic August

I know this is mostly banter, but shout out to Charles!! Will see if I cane bring a hurricane back with me!!????‍♀️

1.7" yesterday and I think over 6" for the month.

I think it rained so hard north of me though that it might have caved in a bit of road though.

Well the CAD/Wedge is just about over me... wind pulling around to NE and the temp climb has slowed in last 30 mins..

Looks like the opposite to me, northeast Georgia is back up in the mid 80s and there is only about 10-20% rain coverage unlike the 60-80% that was forecast. There are widespread 90s as well when the local mets were going on and on about how today would be the day the streak would end. Pretty terrible forecasting honestly.

Last edited:
71, steady rain, east wind. I don't want to see 90 anymore

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
All my complaining from before seems to have paid off. It was raining heavily here, earlier. Now, it's a steady moderate rain. Perfect weather for this time of year.

All my complaining from before seems to have paid off. It was raining heavily here, earlier. Now, it's a steady moderate rain. Perfect weather for this time of year.
No kidding this is awesome. Looking at the radar looks like some more intermittent showers through the afternoon and I wouldn't rule out that stuff near GSO making into our area. Today has taken the over with a quarter inch so far

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back