• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc All Things Religious

I’m watching it now. I’d love to see my pastor debate him. That would be very entertaining

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So what if I came and stole your car and your ATM card drove to the ATM dumped your savings and then went and bought food for the needy. I get caught and i tell the cops and you that I was ordered by god to do it.

You dropping the charges?

So what if I came and stole your car and your ATM card drove to the ATM dumped your savings and then went and bought food for the needy. I get caught and i tell the cops and you that I was ordered by god to do it.

You dropping the charges?
That's not a Biblical principle.

That's not a Biblical principle.

But god ordered good men to do bad things and it was ok because god said so. So if I do the scenario I mentioned why is that not seen as ok in today's time? It very well or even likely would have been 2000 years ago......if they had cars and arms lol.

But god ordered good men to do bad things and it was ok because god said so. So if I do the scenario I mentioned why is that not seen as ok in today's time? It very well or even likely would have been 2000 years ago......if they had cars and arms lol.
I didn't watch the video, but context always matters. That's like your grandfather telling you a story about the time he shot someone and was told it was ok, and he didn't get in trouble. So you go and shoot someone, thinking it was cool. What he didn't tell you is that is that he was fighting in WW2.

f7e3bce5d2e27b230bcef7cb09187faf.jpg

I believe we just finished the 3rd seal and are in there he 4th seal. All this is happening

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't watch the video, but context always matters. That's like your grandfather telling you a story about the time he shot someone and was told it was ok, and he didn't get in trouble. So you go and shoot someone, thinking it was cool. What he didn't tell you is that is that he was fighting in WW2.

Now come on, Christ said not to worry about clothes and food because God said he would take care of us. Also the Church in Acts sold all that they had and had all things in common.

Thus we need to be lazy communists, the Bible says so.

Now come on, Christ said not to worry about clothes and food because God said he would take care of us. Also the Church in Acts sold all that they had and had all things in common.

Thus we need to be lazy communists, the Bible says so.
Sorry, that's not how it works..... "God helps them that help themselves". If you are walking upright and in the will of God, he will provide for you. However, you are expected to work for your living.

I had an atheist phase when I was younger but I now consider myself a nondenominational Christian.

I have certain issues with Christianity as of today, mostly just sketchy people(prosperity preachers), certain organizations(*cough Elevations *cough) along with those who use the Bible to justify hate.

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk
I get what you are saying. I was a bubble thumping Christian years ago. Now I’m a Christian but have my doubts. These days though I see the word of God being fulfilled in Revelations. Even if it’s not really Revelations then clearly mankind is on its way to destroying itself. The hate and immoral behavior is disgusting. All I had said could happen from the virus is happening. Yet I’m silenced because no one wants to believe that America is not invincible. If Bible is right Lawlessness Will continue to spread and get much worse. I believe defunding the police is setting this stage. Murders and crime will continue to increase. It’s easy to see once the liberals control all the govt. they will go after guns saying getting rid of guns will solve murders and crimes. That is my opinion. Maybe everything will work out and the liberals will not ruin this country. The Bible is not only thing that says a reset is coming. History says ever civilization usually only last 200 years. Well we’re over that. Guess we shall find out soon is Bible ending happening or is history repeating. Either path is very dark. I’m thankful though I have my doubts in God that I have faith to stand fast for how bad it might get.

God doesn’t exist. Next question
Why do you come into a religious section with a comment like that? You don’t believe and that I respect so how about respecting the discussions in here instead of making a ridiculous post like you just did. You jump on others for such things yet it’s ok for you to do it? So as you would say how about proof that he does not? @Webberweather53 maybe opening your heart and maybe giving God a chance to show he’s real might do you good. You seem so angry and miserable in life. I don’t know you really but I do know you are great at wx and are very intelligent.

Unfortunately, it's pretty evident many of the people in this very thread verify stereotypes about hypocritical right-wing bible thumpers.
Just as you verify liberal Marxist miserable left-wingers who hates everything and it’s their way of thinking and doing that matters. You call people names so quickly. So you don’t believe. Point taken and we all respect you letting us know. Thank you for your input.

With what we know for sure, believing in god is the biggest stretch ever lol

I wholeheartedly disagree and feel not believing in a supreme being is a stretch. To each their own and not something that should cause fighting.

Edit: Now regarding which religion(s), if any, is the "correct" one(s), that's going to be biased more by how one was brought up more than anything else. Maybe they're all way off. Maybe it doesn't matter? Who knows?
The idea that folks who didn't happen to be born into a specific religion and therefore naturally don't believe in said religion are going to heck and a handbasket just because they don't believe in some other specific religion. is silly.
One can easily believe in the Almighty without following any religion.

Last edited:
Just as you verify liberal Marxist miserable left-wingers who hates everything and it’s their way of thinking and doing that matters. You call people names so quickly. So you don’t believe. Point taken and we all respect you letting us know. Thank you for your input.

My earlier point(s) stands, this very post confirms the stereotypes and yes there is no god. Again, next question

God doesn’t exist. Next question

If you truly don't believe in God, and you are educated enough to understand, you should watch the most educated Christian man to ever address this issue. Trust me it will be worth the hour you spend on this. He authored 30 books including "Can a man live without God". Even the folks that do believe could use some talking points. Hey, Shaggy, Downeast and Webb. Let me know what you guys think about this video. By the way, this guy just recently died.

If you truly don't believe in God, and you are educated enough to understand, you should watch the most educated Christian man to ever address this issue. Trust me it will be worth the hour you spend on this. He authored 30 books including "Can a man live without God". Even the folks that do believe could use some talking points. Hey, Shaggy, Downeast and Webb. Let me know what you guys think about this video. By the way, this guy just recently died.

Made to the point of morallaw and started to cringe. That's one of the biggest and touchiest points and one I believe Christians have wrong.

On another forum I'm accused of being immoral just for being athiest. I'm accused of this by men who openly wish for protestors to be maimed and tortured. Men who put the price of life at the price of a spray paint can. These men who tell me I have no morals because I dont believe in their god.

Theres a song called "morality" by a guy named young inc. It starts off by saying "

"athiest dont have a problem being moral but if you would be out raping and killing if there was no god then by all means please keep believing"

Back