• Hello guests. Please take a minute to sign up and join in the conversation. It's free, quick, and easy!

Misc All Things Religious

My wife always said I should be more positive in life, enjoy what we have and not what we want. I had a terrible dream a week of so ago and it really did effect me more then any dream I’ve ever had in my life. The kinda dream that felt like someone was telling me to slow down and enjoy your family and life. Well men I took that dream and started to change my way of life. I believe I’ve started to wonder away from God the last year or so because of work, family etc. since that terrible dream and the small but impactful changes I’ve made I can say I feel like I’m back to following Gods word and if feels amazing. So if it’s doesn’t snow then that’s ok. Life is too short to be mad over some frozen liquid or a email.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

metwannabe

Staff member
Supporter
My wife always said I should be more positive in life, enjoy what we have and not what we want. I had a terrible dream a week of so ago and it really did effect me more then any dream I’ve ever had in my life. The kinda dream that felt like someone was telling me to slow down and enjoy your family and life. Well men I took that dream and started to change my way of life. I believe I’ve started to wonder away from God the last year or so because of work, family etc. since that terrible dream and the small but impactful changes I’ve made I can say I feel like I’m back to following Gods word and if feels amazing. So if it’s doesn’t snow then that’s ok. Life is too short to be mad over some frozen liquid or a email.

Amen! At the end of the day, snow or not, horrible day at work or not, bills or not, tough times or not, it doesn't matter because I know where my future lies. God is good all the time

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

You just need a good old fashioned snowstorm to get you back on track ;)

pcbjr

Supporter

Life is as short as you make it ... or as long ... have a positive attitude, don't screw anyone, and take care of what you can happily ... and then take care of a little more as you can ... that's all I think God asks of each of us ... individually ... He smiles on you when you smile on others ...

Life is as short as you make it ... or as long ... have a positive attitude, don't screw anyone, and take care of what you can happily ... and then take care of a little more as you can ... that's all I think God asks of each of us ... individually ... He smiles on you when you smile on others ...
Amen, I think I was slacking on the smiling on others part, greed is good but it has a dark side that’s very addicting. As a man that talks to God everyday I can honestly say he responded that night and I listened. I am a better husband and father for it and hopefully a better boss. Life is very short, and family comes first now like it should have in the first place. I feel like one of the lucky ones to have talked to the Big Man and still be on this beautiful planet to pass along his word. It was scary but amazing. I haven’t even told my wife about that night but she did say she has noticed a difference in me. That’s all that matters in the end. Happiness and kindness is free.

pcbjr

Supporter
Amen, I think I was slacking on the smiling on others part, greed is good but it has a dark side that’s very addicting. As a man that talks to God everyday I can honestly say he responded that night and I listened. I am a better husband and father for it and hopefully a better boss. Life is very short, and family comes first now like it should have in the first place. I feel like one of the lucky ones to have talked to the Big Man and still be on this beautiful planet to pass along his word. It was scary but amazing. I haven’t even told my wife about that night but she did say she has noticed a difference in me. That’s all that matters in the end. Happiness and kindness is free.

Just don't let it be a week long thing ... live it ... every day as you can ... you are/will be happier and so are/will be the Folks around you ... and then, so is/will be God ...

pcbjr

Supporter

BTW - "Amen" literally translates to "let it be" ...

We have our choir Christmas program tomorrow night! Had a great practice tonight.

It’s SO much work organizing but so worth it. Started back in June and July picking the program.

As a worship pastor these are always my favorite services and most stressful 😂

Very happy we don’t have a snowstorm this weekend but after the service tomorrow I say let it snow 😝
4F37EEE0-7823-42DF-951B-39EDC63DC6BB.jpeg

Last edited: