• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc All Things Religious

Anyone watch Julie Green. She’s amazing according to her a Red Sea moment is coming. Gods hand is about to move

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

God is far more patient than I but explains why He tarries.

The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance.
2 Peter 3:9 ESV

What a day that will be!!

Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more. And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Behold, the dwelling place of God is with man. He will dwell with them, and they will be his people, and God himself will be with them as their God. He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.”
Revelation 21:1‭-‬4 ESV

I am saddened by the path this nation appears to be taking but I am comforted by knowing Jesus is my salvation and God is ultimately in control. As Paul wrote, "To live is Christ and to die is gain". Therefore regardless the circumstances my salvation cannot be lost and my joy never stolen. Have a great day in this the day that the Lord hath made. ?

I am saddened by the path this nation appears to be taking but I am comforted by knowing Jesus is my salvation and God is ultimately in control. As Paul wrote, "To live is Christ and to die is gain". Therefore regardless the circumstances my salvation cannot be lost and my joy never stolen. Have a great day in this the day that the Lord hath made. ?
Amen brother.

They can make fun of my beliefs but I am not ashamed!

If you are insulted for the name of Christ, you are blessed, because the Spirit of glory and of God rests upon you. But let none of you suffer as a murderer or a thief or an evildoer or as a meddler. Yet if anyone suffers as a Christian, let him not be ashamed, but let him glorify God in that name.
1 Peter 4:14‭-‬16 ESV

Like the wise men, find time to worship God, giving him thanks for the Greatest Gift mankind could ever ask for. Hard to comprehend the Magnitude/Love God has shown us by Bankrupting Heaven of its richest treasure and sending his son to this earth for each and everyone of us. Don't lose sight of what CHRISTmas really is about. Easy , even for a Christian like myself to let the true message/meaning get drowned out. Merry CHRISTmas!

Merry Christmas brothers and sisters! Christ our savior is born! I hope each of you are able to pause to enjoy the beauty of the ultimate gift from God and able spend some time with those you love.

The Birth of Jesus Christ​

18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ[a] took place in this way. When his mother Mary had been betrothed[b] to Joseph, before they came together she was found to be with child from the Holy Spirit. 19 And her husband Joseph, being a just man and unwilling to put her to shame, resolved to divorce her quietly. 20 But as he considered these things, behold, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream, saying, “Joseph, son of David, do not fear to take Mary as your wife, for that which is conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit. 21 She will bear a son, and you shall call his name Jesus, for he will save his people from their sins.” 22 All this took place to fulfill what the Lord had spoken by the prophet:

23 “Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a son,
and they shall call his name Immanuel”
(which means, God with us). 24 When Joseph woke from sleep, he did as the angel of the Lord commanded him: he took his wife, 25 but knew her not until she had given birth to a son. And he called his name Jesus.

Matthew 1:18-25

For to us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder, and his name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
Isaiah 9:6 ESV

The greatest gift of all and the only reason for the season, Jesus our Savior! Happy birthday Jesus and Merry Christmas to all!!

Glad you all can follow your faith and I can follow mine.

Freedom of religion is a wonderful thing.

Back