• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Ablazing August

I may have to find my jacket before Sunday and especially Monday /s View attachment 87367
I actually remember wearing a jacket once in August here in the upstate. Early August front got us down to the lower 50s (1998 or 99?). I was out cutting rough at the golf course and had to put on a light one for the first couple hours. Been waiting for that to happen again ever since!

Don’t count your chickens before your eggs hatch.... folks were getting excited about 60s on this date, 36 hours ago to be exact in model time , now look ! Albeit it still looks cool going forward it has definitely warmed up some . Still some considerably cool days but a far cry from 63 lol. Could trend cooler again as this is all rain dependent tho.

View attachment 87366
Well folks looks like we just lost Tuesday as well. Don’t count your eggs till you hatch chickens !!! Of course still could go cooler again but a far cry from 60s .
1627562049262.png

Please find them and let us know. Everyone knew low to mid 60s in early August was highly unlikely.
So why you keep disliking it , don’t shoot the messenger !

Edit: I looked back and you didn’t have any , I just remember you hearting them all. Tho someone did say they looked genuine I should say . I’m sorry Shane .

So why you keep disliking it , don’t shoot the messenger !
Bc it's like some point of pride for your and your brother. Muh wuther is hot and not the way you want it. Who gives a ---- what you are doing is on the line between baiting and trolling especially with the way your phrase the posts

Last edited:
Bc it's like some point of pride for your and your brother. Muh wuther is hot and not the way you want it. Who gives a ----
My brother ? Fro? So I can’t post it warmed up or I shouldn’t comment on it and just post models ? Let me know here I’m lost. People post when it cools down from insane hot model runs . I’m sorry but that isn’t trolling , especially since I acknowledged it could go cooler again .

I already know that's how it's gonna play out. Been that way all summer. Just look at the 06Z GEFS. Lol
Yeah the fact the trough is more progressive now we basically have 1-2 days to get a significant rainfall versus the 5-7 they showed yesterday. We will see though maybe we get a couple of days of mountains to coast storms

Back