• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Ablazing August

Take the real feel temp of 114 earlier, and now you get 70 degrees. Almost a 45 degree difference to feel of the temp now! Feels great!9F23A489-38E3-4814-A108-BA20580B9F91.png8715EC03-56CF-475D-88D7-FCD7335E6268.png

No sir not a drop. Sitting on 12.12 since June 1st. Which is more than last summers total of 11.6 and still have 3 weeks to go. But take away that fluke 4 in miracle it's been worse this summer here. Pitiful actually without that.
That's a lot more than we have here since June 1 even if you take away the 4 inch fluke.

That's a lot more than we have here since June 1 even if you take away the 4 inch fluke.
Well if you think about it I got 4 inches one evening and 0.8 2 days later. So almost half of my summer total came within 72 hrs, and still have to manage another inch and a half before the 31st to reach average. That definitely makes it obvious it doesn't rain here much at all actually. This area relies heavily on tropical systems to get the big summer totals because convection sucks here. At least here in the Springs, and always has. Next week has potential but considering the lack of tropical systems to run the Apps recently I'm taking the 12Z Euro with a grain of salt. Probably be an Alabama to TN bullseye at go time.

Back