• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Ablazing August

Yeah thought we weren’t getting above 95 no more ! Seriously though was not expected ! Aren’t these next few days supposed to be hotter per forecast ? Wonder if they over-perform as well!
Don’t u notice Shane is quick to say something about temps busting low but never high ?

That station is whack. Lake Wheeler topped out at 90.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It was cooler further south , not sure why but places to the south and east were cooler today. Don’t think it had anything to do with a bad reading . Least I hope not .

Concord regional airport hit 95 today, hotter then the original forecast if I’m not mistaken, and one of the hottest days this summer

Yeah thought we weren’t getting above 95 no more ! Seriously though was not expected ! Aren’t these next few days supposed to be hotter per forecast ? Wonder if they over-perform as well!
What were you forecasted today? My forecasted high was 93 and it actually only got to 92.

Yeah this is just a little preview

Honestly I lost count how many EPAC storms formed from the same MJO(they are down to L!) once it gets over here yeah...
Tablesetter

Back