• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Ablazing August

It’s all down hill from here … another summer without any 100+ heat View attachment 87850
Yeah the window is closing on 100s outside of highly unusual events but looking at the ensembles there isn't a lot of reason to believe we see anything cool. I was actually disappointed when I looked through them just a lot of near to above average humid days with rain chances being the only thing to keep us cooler. Blah

Yeah once we lose the influence of the bermuda ridge rain chances should be high Sunday through most of next week regardless of the PTC
WX South mentioned last night that the moisture fetch to the east of what looks to be Fred is set up to quite impressive and could spread heavy rains very far to the northeast and east of the center.

Reactions: SD
Humidity is back and better than ever . 83/76 rn. Gorgeous ! While the non rounded average has already dropped below 90, the rounded average is still 90 . However , tomorrow it drops enough to round down to 89. Lowest average high is 87 for august so not much drop yet . Soon though.

Yeah the window is closing on 100s outside of highly unusual events but looking at the ensembles there isn't a lot of reason to believe we see anything cool. I was actually disappointed when I looked through them just a lot of near to above average humid days with rain chances being the only thing to keep us cooler. Blah
Well look on the bright side, the dog days of summer end tomorrow so I'm told, so those temps/dews and heat indexes don't matter/s

Probably continues up to mid September.

Back