• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Ablazing August

Wait! I...I... gotta tell you about this book I been reading... micro-meteorology; which is one of my favorite biologies

Story of Summer in Nc. When we finally get the fatty, no push...
At least you have a chance for some mountain storms to meander over your way. It's hard to find much reason to believe we see anything here other than the neighborhood size pop up until the weekend.

At least you have a chance for some mountain storms to meander over your way. It's hard to find much reason to believe we see anything here other than the neighborhood size pop up until the weekend.
I have a feeling we might be sick of rain before this month is out

Goodmorning from Bingham.
d4fa9808a395664715581a5d069a7dcc.jpg

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

Yeah once we lose the influence of the bermuda ridge rain chances should be high Sunday through most of next week regardless of the PTC

Yeah forecast of low to mid 90s with no rain chances for us. Gonna be gross out with the humidity and saturated grounds.as much as I need to dry out I may be wishing for rain to cool us off.

Yeah once we lose the influence of the bermuda ridge rain chances should be high Sunday through most of next week regardless of the PTC
Yeah after I posted that went and looked at the models little closer, shoot if the Euro is right and the bermuda flexes sending any remnant tropical moisture west of us, we might not be sick of rain. Lol

Yeah after I posted that went and looked at the models little closer, shoot if the Euro is right and the bermuda flexes sending any remnant tropical moisture west of us, we might not be sick of rain. Lol
No kidding hold the bermuda ridge 48 more hours and we have no effects. At least we are 30 days from our real seasonal cool down starting

Back