• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Ablazing August

Do y'all think a drone would be good for capturing storms in my back of the woods lol? Have a lot of tree lines. But a LOT of good tornadic storms and severe storms come through my vicinity. After seeing the drone footage of the tornado that passed near spann's house in March. Its been on my mind.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

Do y'all think a drone would be good for capturing storms in my back of the woods lol? Have a lot of tree lines. But a LOT of good tornadic storms and severe storms come through my vicinity. After seeing the drone footage of the tornado that passed near spann's house in March. Its been on my mind.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk
I have my drone license, it was a work requirement. But you have to go very expensive to stand up to any sort of winds, otherwise you'll end up in the trees. Look into the gently used market.

PGV officially at a +15 inch surplus and only about .25 off the wettest year to date. Saturday looks like another chance at taking the lead before we hit a dry spell.

3k nam coming in wetter for MBY. This highest total is just a few miles west. It's getting ridiculous at this point.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210805-230034_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210805-230034_Samsung Internet.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 27
Things are continuing to look quite wet for Saturday morning through honestly most of the day Saturday. These rainfall rates along with training cells looks to produce a decent flash flooding threat IMO. Looks to be a fun day with heavy rain and thunderstorms widespread for most of the area .. rejoice

Back