• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Ablazing August

It looks like an explosion. I would think wildlife wouldn't move with the same pace in all directions. But who knows?

They do really big demo's to break new ground from time to time....

My guess is an explosion at the mine. Startled all the birds and they flew off in each direction.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

This makes sense the bigger returns locally are birds etc.....but the ring itself is probably a shockwave, especially given the atmospheric conditions this morning.....

It looks like an explosion. I would think wildlife wouldn't move with the same pace in all directions. But who knows?

Yeah no doubt it originated at the mine. Here's an overview and it's clearly from the mine. There are big lakes there so the bug hatch idea that @SD said can't be ruled out. The pattern looks like shockwave to me. I've fished around that area my entire life and can't ever remember a demolition when inwas down there, not one that I heard anyways.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210806-084620_Maps.jpg
    Screenshot_20210806-084620_Maps.jpg
    323.5 KB · Views: 10
Looks like Brad p is going with the warmer side of guidance

It looks good based on what guidance is out there. The Euro and EPS are big on lowering dews and heating the I85 corridor while keeping the US1/95 corridors with higher dews and more average daytime highs. You can see the piedmont trough sharpening each afternoon on the Euro and as the week goes along it gets deeper and slightly farther east. Something to watch this week I've never paid enough attention to really see how the temp patterns play out when you really sharpen the piedmont trough and if it does heat the I85 corridor more than eastern areas

1628255675220.png
1628255688210.png
1628255727136.png
1628255708848.png

Last edited:
It looks good based on what guidance is out there. The Euro and EPS are big on lowering dews and heating the I85 corridor while keeping the US1/95 corridors with higher dews and more average daytime highs. You can see the piedmont trough sharpening each afternoon on the Euro and as the week goes along it gets deeper and slightly farther east. Something to watch this week I've never paid enough attention to really see how the temp patterns play out when you really sharpen the piedmont trough and if it does heat the I85 corridor more than eastern areas

View attachment 87697
View attachment 87698
View attachment 87700
View attachment 87699
I’ll take those dews in a heart beat.

Back